Summit Cancellation Policy
World Hepatitis Summit 2024: Terms & Conditions of Registration
Completion of registration information signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions below relating to the World Hepatitis Summit 2024, taking place from 9-11 April 2024.
Registration fees and what is included
1. Registration fees are listed in Euro€.
2. World Hepatitis Summit 2024 in-person registration fee includes access to all conference sessions in Lisbon and one personal login to the virtual platform.
3. World Hepatitis Summit 2024 virtual registration fee includes one personal login to the virtual platform to access World Hepatitis Summit 2024 sessions and network with other attendees.
4. Travel to and accommodation in Lisbon is not included in registration fees.
Payment and cancellation policy
5. Payment may be made by credit/debit card (VISA, Mastercard) or invoice (bank transfer) in Euro€ and should be received within 4 weeks of registering. Credit card only payment is required for in person registration after 11 March 2024.
6. All payments must be made prior to the start of the conference, delegates with outstanding payments will be asked to pay in full via credit card at the registration desk onsite to gain access to the conference and virtual platform. Credit card payments only will be available on-site.
7. The virtual registration fee must be paid in full before access to the virtual platform is given, and credit card only payment is required for virtual registration after 11 March 2024.
8. Any early-bird registrations that remain unpaid by 16 February 2024 will automatically be converted to the next price band on the 19 February 2024.
9. Payment deadline for all other registrations is 11 March 2024, any unpaid registrations will be cancelled on 12 March 2024 unless delayed payment has been agreed with Seren Events.
10. Delegate cancellation for the World Hepatitis Summit 2024 and additions to registrations:
A refund will be made as follows:
– Notification in writing to WHS@serenevents.com by 8 October 2023: Full refund less 10% administration fee;
– Notification in writing to WHS@serenevents.com by 19 January 2024: Full refund less 25% administration fee;
– Notification in writing to WHS@serenevents.com by 1 March 2024: Full refund less 50% administration fee;
– No refund from 1 March 2024.
11. In the event of cancellation by the participant, bank or credit card charges incurred by the World Hepatitis Summit 2024 will not be refunded.
12. Change from in-person registration to virtual registration:
– Notification in writing to WHS@serenevents.com by 11 March 2024, a 10% admin fee will be charged, and any refund of fees will be subject to bank/credit card transaction fees.
– No refund from 1 April 2024.
13. Change from virtual registration to in-person registration:
– Notification in writing to WHS@serenevents.com by 11 March 2024, any amendments will incur a 10% admin fee and any additional registration fee will be charged accordingly. All payments must be made prior to the start of the conference unless prior arrangements, due to card payment restrictions, have been made to make payment at the registration desk in Lisbon. Access to the conference or to the virtual platform will not be given unless all fees have been paid.
14. Substitute delegates are welcome at no extra charge, but we require you to advise us of any substitutions 72 hours prior to the event.
15. Users must be over the age of 18 to access the virtual platform.
16. The World Hepatitis Alliance reserves the right to make changes necessary to the conference programme that may result from COVID-19 restrictions or for any other reason.
17. The World Hepatitis Alliance reserves the right to change the format of the conference to virtual only, should COVID-19 or other restrictions prohibit and in-person event taking place.
18. You should ensure you have appropriate travel insurance including Coronavirus medical and repatriation cover. If restrictions due to COVID-19 or other unforeseen circumstances mean you are unable to attend the event, the cancellation policy above will apply.
19. It is your responsibility to comply with all instructions given at the event and to comply with all applicable laws, including health and safety laws, fire regulations and any code of conduct relating to COVID-19 or for any other reason whilst at the venue.
20. You may, as part of the event, be recorded or photographed and by completing this booking you are agreeing for your image to be used by the World Hepatitis Alliance for promotional purposes. Delegates who do not wish their images to be included in this material should contact the organisers by email at WHS@serenevents.com prior to the event.
22. This contract is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
23. GDPR: Seren Events, the organiser of this conference, complies with the General Data Protection regulations of 2018. On the lawful basis of having received your consent, as indicated by your ticking the box/es, the company will hold the personal data, on behalf of World Hepatitis Alliance, and said personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed.