Raymond F Schinazi and Family Foundation Scholarship
Now closed for application and submission!
The World Hepatitis Alliance is pleased to announce the Raymond F Schinazi and Family Foundation Scholarship (RSFF Scholarship), a scholarship for those submitting abstracts to WHS from low- and middle-income countries.
The RSFF Scholarship will be given to the 5 highest-rated qualifying abstracts received and will support the awardee to attend the summit in person to give an oral presentation.
For each individual scholarship recipient, the RSFF Scholarship will support:
- Complimentary registration to WHS 2024
- Return economy flights to Lisbon (up to an agreed upon amount)
- Three nights accommodation at the official conference hotel
The awardee must:
- Be born in in a low- and middle-income country. Please refer to the World Bank Data to determine what classification your country falls under.
- Be able to attend the WHS in-person to give an oral presentation of their abstract
- Meet all the abstract guidelines
All those submitting an abstract that meet the above criteria will be eligible for the RSFF Scholarship. The abstracts will be reviewed and rated by a panel of global experts. Scholarship recipients will be notified if they are being offered an RSFF Scholarship on 27 November 2023. Recipients will receive a certificate and acknowledgement of their achievement in a ceremony hosted at the WHS in April 2024.
For any questions regarding the RSFF Scholarship, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org