Abstracts for the World Hepatitis Summit 2024 are now open!
Submissions for abstracts are now open and invited from individuals, groups and organisations.
Abstracts must provide an overview of an individual or an organisation’s work and its contribution to local or national responses to viral hepatitis.
Authors of successful submissions will be invited to present their work at the World Hepatitis Summit 2024 in Lisbon, Portugal.
For those submitting abstracts from low- and middle-income countries, you may be eligible for the Raymond F Schinazi and Family Foundation Scholarship. Find out more here.
Abstracts on hepatitis A, B, C, D and E are welcome in all categories.
We particularly encourage submissions from civil society organisations and people with lived experience.
Please submit your abstract under one of the following categories:
- Innovations – in technologies and/or service delivery including decentralisation, task-shifting, simplification and community-led initiatives.
- Integration – Liver cancer, HIV, non-communicable diseases, tuberculosis , maternal and child health, primary care or other relevant areas.
- Advocacy, awareness and education campaigns.
- Combatting stigma and discrimination.
- The power and impact of lived experience.
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of viral hepatitis and hepatitis in children.
- The role of good data, surveillance, monitoring and evaluation in elimination.
- Partnerships (Private / Public, Cross-sectorial).
- Financing for viral hepatitis (including investment cases and financing models).
- Universal Health Coverage and person-centred approaches.
Notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent to submitting authors on 27 November 2023. Authors whose submissions have been accepted will receive further instructions for the presentation of their submission.
If you have any queries, please contact WHS@serenevents.com